1. Barbie's full name is Barbara Milicent Roberts.
2. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
3. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
4. A shrimp's heart is in their head.
5. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you
sneeze, you're heart stops for a mili-second.
6. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years,no
one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or
attempted to do so).
7. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
8. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
9. Between 1937 and 1945 Heinz produced a version of Alphabetti
Spaghetti especially for the German market that consisted solely of little
10. By law, every child in Belgium must take harmonica lessons at
11. On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and
spend two weeks kissing in their lifetime.
12. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or
received a telephone call.
13. Rats and horses can't vomit.
14. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the
toughest tongue twister in the English language.
15. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to
suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and
die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they will pop out.
16. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have
over million descendants.
17. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase thebacteria in
your ear by 700 times.
18. If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does
Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on
July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with
extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
19. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
20. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
21. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for
dating are already married.
22. A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, and no one knows why.
23. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people
sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.
24. In the course of an average lifetime you will, whilesleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
25. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
26. Cat's urine glows under a black light.
27. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.