said... Want a quickie?
She said...As opposed to what?
He said... I don't know why you wear a bra;
you've got nothing to put in it.
She said...You wear briefs, don't you?
He said...'If you only could learn to make me a proper meal, then we could
manage without the cook. And if you cleaned the house, we could fire the
She said...'Darling, if you only could learn to satisfy me properly we could
do without the gardener too'
He said... Why do you women always try to impress us with your looks, not
with your brains?
She said...Because there is a bigger chance that a man is a moron than is
He said... Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm? She said...I
would, but you're never there.
He said... "Shall we try a different position tonight?"
She said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the ironing board while I
sit on the sofa and fart. "
1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
3. If we put a man on the moon - we should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces so that you can
tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make
some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself
9. Best way to get a man to do something: suggest he's too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental
12. The children of Israel wandered in the desert for 40
years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him
14. Remember: a sense of humour does not mean you tell him jokes; it means
you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal. Just a thought for all the women out
there... MENtal illness MENstrual cramps
MENtal breakdown MENopause Ever notice how all of women's problems start
with men? And when we have real trouble, it's HISterectomy.